If you are a ReciproCoach member, you can earn free ReciproCoach coins (valued at up to $27.50) for each coach you refer to ReciproCoach. This is perfect for coaches who simply like to tell coaches who happen to cross their path about ReciproCoach. Click here for more information about our ReciproCoach Rewards Program.
, if you believe in the concept of ReciproCoach so much that you would like to take on a leadership role within the ReciproCoach community, and you are in a position to let a lot of coaches know about ReciproCoach, you may apply to become ReciproCoach Regional Representative. ReciproCoach Representatives provide a local point of contact for ReciproCoaches around the world and have the opportunity to be paid to coordinate rounds in their local region.
Why become a ReciproCoach Regional Representative?
What are the requirements of becoming a ReciproCoach Regional Representative?
- Earn commission on your referrals' first purchases with ReciproCoach and on all subsequent purchases for 5 years , or until you cease acting as the ReciproCoach Regional Representative for your area (whichever is later).
- Upon entering your referral code at signup, coaches from your region and referred by you will receive a free ReciproCoach Resource, normally valued at between US$17.50-27.50. ReciproCoach resources aim to support coaches in growing and sustaining a successful coaching business.
- Have the opportunity to be paid to coordinate rounds open exclusively to coaches in your local region.
- You must have participated in and completed at least one ReciproCoach coaching round and have received positive feedback from at least one of your partners.
- You must participate in at least one ReciproCoach round per year, while you remain a ReciproCoach Regional Representative.
- You must be generating more referrals than any other ReciproCoach member in your region.
- You will need to have an a subscription to a ReciproCoach web profile. All ReciproCoach Regional Representatives are expected to maintain a ReciproCoach web profile, as will we provide links to your profile from our public page.
- You must maintain good standing in the ReciproCoach and general coaching community.
For more information, or if you'd like to apply to become a Regional Representative, contact us